Experience The Joy of Making a Difference
NVQ 3 Teaching Assistant Courses and the Qualifications and Credit Framework
The job of Teaching Assistant has become so popular that even though the number of teaching assistant posts has grown significantly over recent years. Getting an interview never mind a job is not easy. There is no single official teaching assistant qualification. And although having one of the many that are available does not guarantee a job many would-be TA's are meticulously preparing by studying and getting level 3 qualifications in advance of trying to get a job. Read more…
Do you have a success story to tell? If so we want to hear from you and share it with others!
News & Articles
- Top class Teacher is honoured with national award
- Graduate Teaching Assistants King's College London jobsacuk
- Students, others speak against school cuts, teacher layoffs
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Oxfordshire County Council
- 1000 youths who have passed the Dharmacharya examination will be recruited ...
At Last a CACHE Accredited Teaching Assistant Course to Support You in Your Career as a Teaching Assistant
No placement is needed for this unrivalled CACHE Teaching Assistant home study course. And the CACHE level 3 award carries great weight in education circles throughout the UK and abroad!
It is suitable for:
- Students who may not yet be employed within a school.
- All support staff roles is schools, including school administrator, receptionist, library assistant, IT support worker, learning support assistant, teaching assistant, caretaker, lunch-time assistant.
- Those who work directly with children and young people.
- Students who require initial training or an induction to a new role.
As you probably know Teaching Assistants are in great demand. The work is rewarding and the hours particularly ideal for parents. Earnings can reach £16,500 so all in all it’s a great job to have if you like working with children.
Why Take a Course?
Although Teaching Assistant jobs are plentiful the competition is tough. So you need to prepare yourself carefully in order to get the job and gain vital knowledge in order to “make a difference” and enjoy your valuable work.
Why Home Study?
Knowing that you, like many others, probably have a heavy schedule and would find a college day course difficult to attend we have prepared an authoritative home study course. Being audited and accredited by CACHE guarantees its authenticity and the acceptance of the award throughout the whole UK. You can study at a time to suit yourself, in the privacy of your own home and at a pace that suits you.
As you finish watching this video you'll realise the value of enrolling on this Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Cache Level 3 Teaching Assistant Course and understand the opportunities that it will open up to you.
We are Specialists in Delivering Teaching Assistant Courses with Thousands of Successful Students. Other TA courses on this site:
(no placement needed)
and Learning in Schools
Certificate – QCF Level 3
(min 50 hrs placement)
Needs (SEN) – Level 3
Higher Level Teaching
Assistant – Level 4
Middle Years (6-12 yrs)
Counselling Children and
Adolescents – Level 4
Drama In Education
Basic Maths Certificate
How Do I Pay?
- Visa Electron
- American Express
This website is secured with SSL