This comprehensive course will help you to
support the pupils
the school and its curriculum
and so much more!
Our proven modular approach to study makes learning easy, effective and exciting.
Enrol today and enjoy tomorrow!
Teaching Assistant - Job Description
(as listed on www.teachernet.gov.uk)
Teaching Assistant - normally responsible to the head teacher.
- Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher, SENCO and class teachers.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students and help monitor their progress.
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Work with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists, as necessary.
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records.
- Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
- Prepare and present displays of student's work.
- Support class teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
- Undertake other duties from time to time as the head teacher requires.
Standards and Quality Assurance
- Support the aims and ethos of the school (expect detail).
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
- Attend team and staff meetings.
- Undertake professional duties that may be reasonably assigned by the head teacher (expect examples).
- Be proactive in matters relating to health and safety.
Expect a list of other duties that the head teacher may from time to time ask you to perform.
It's time to
INVEST in YOURSELF
the cost is so small
compared to the
How Do I Pay?
- Visa Electron
- American Express
This website is secured with SSL