This comprehensive course will help you to
support the pupils
the school and its curriculum
and so much more!
Our proven modular approach to study makes learning easy, effective and exciting.
Enrol today and enjoy tomorrow!
The Role of the Teaching Assistant
This will vary from school to school but below are outlined some of the duties that you may be required to perform as a teaching assistant.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons
- Supervising creative activities
- Giving support to pupils (individually or groups) who need to finish a particular task
- Helping children to learn through play
- Helping children to progress through reading (to them or by them)
- Offering support and understanding to those who are upset
- Setting up equipment for the teacher
- Supervising sports events or outings
- Various admin tasks
Skills needed to be a Teaching Assistant
- The ability to get on with both adults and children
- Good organisational skills
- To enjoy being with, motivating and having a genuine interest in children
- Good ability with basic numeracy and literacy
The role is one to be enjoyed, working alongside a teacher supporting them and the children. It is a job where you really can make a difference!
It's time to
INVEST in YOURSELF
the cost is so small
compared to the
How Do I Pay?
- Visa Electron
- American Express
This website is secured with SSL