This comprehensive course will help you to
support the pupils
the school and its curriculum
and so much more!
Our proven modular approach to study makes learning easy, effective and exciting.
Enrol today and enjoy tomorrow!
Teaching Assistant Training
Get Accredited Teaching Assistant Training, Get Level 3 Teaching Assistant Training, Get home Study Teaching Assistant Training.
Three definitions to help understand the word “training”
- the education, instruction, or discipline of a person or thing that is being trained: e.g. she is in training to be a Teaching Assistant.
- the status or condition of a person who has been trained: e.g. as a Teaching Assistant he is in great training.
- of, pertaining to, or used in or for training: e.g. a training course.
Other words that help describe “training”
So let's put that all together relating to Teaching Assistant Training
Looking at the above definitions and synonyms it is clear that any Teaching Assistant Training needs to provide you the student with:
Guidance and instruction about your duties and how to carry them out.
- How you will assist the teachers with their many duties and tasks.
- You will need training as to looking after the children in your care, their health, hygiene and of course their protection.
- From time to time there will be planning to do and evaluation of pupils as well as assisting them in their learning activities.
- You will need to know the current legislation and how it applies to you in your exciting and valued role as a Teaching Assistant.
- On top of this there will be the need to understand the function of ICT in the classroom and be able to help your pupils with this ever changing world of technology and communication.
- And focussed support needs to be given to pupils relating to literacy and numeracy development as well as including those with special education needs.
Do not be nervous! Not for one second!
This course has been carefully designed by educational experts to give you all the background you need, provide you with a firm foundation for your exhilarating new career as a teaching assistant. It will without fail prepare, guide and instruct you to become a trained teaching assistant in the full meaning of that word - training.
And you will have the diploma and status you will deserve
That's because accreditation has been granted by NCFE who is the longest established awarding body in the UK. They are recognised as highly professional and your Teaching Assistant Diploma is your passport to standing a much better chance in any selection process that you may find yourself in.
Not only that if you are already a Teaching Assistant going through this teaching assistant training and in qualifying for the Teaching Assist Diploma will give you better job satisfaction and greater job security.
This level 3 NCFE accredited Teaching Assistant Diploma, home study course has been designed to deliver Teaching Assistant training to the highest level. Whether you are already enjoying working in a school as a teaching assistant or want to join the profession of Teaching Assistants, you can be sure that this, your chosen course will bring untold benefits to you, the teachers you support, the children you care for, their parents and the school in which they are privileged to prepare for adult life.
Please, do not delay in enrolling.
It's time to
INVEST in YOURSELF
the cost is so small
compared to the
How Do I Pay?
- Visa Electron
- American Express
This website is secured with SSL